The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Egypt in Africa with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Egypt in north-eastern Africa with its capital located in its largest city, Cairo. Egypt also extends into Asia by virtue of holding the Sinai Peninsula.
Egypt consists of vast desert plateau interrupted by the Nile valley and delta, along with the Sinai peninsula. Regions covered by the offline mappa map for Egypt: Lower Egypt - northern Nile delta, Cairo, Alexandria; Middle Egypt; Upper Egypt; Western Desert; Red Sea Coast and Sinai.
Cities covered: Cairo – the capital of Egypt with the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and fabulous Islamic architecture; Alexandria; Port Said; Aswan; Luxor and Hurghada.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Egypt, Africa:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Egypt now!
Follow us @
Tags: egypt offline mappa map , ägypten mappa , egypt offline maps , easy egypt maps , mapa egipto actual , ägypten offline mappa , wallpaper carte de legypte vallée du nil , tomtom gps egypt luxor map , free maps tablet aswan
from 6 reviews