For everything you need to organise the perfect day trip or holiday in England, download the official Enjoy England app. This must-have app has over a thousand fresh ideas and unmissable places to visit in England. From ancient castles in Northumberland to blustery walks along the Cornish coast, this free holiday tool will open your eyes to all England has to offer.
The Enjoy England Android app includes the following features:
• Over 10.000 great ideas and attractions to help you make the most of your trip.
• Access to Enjoy England’s Guardian travel content, reader
tips and the Guardian’s ‘Twitrips’ to help you make the most of your holiday time.
• Search for thousands of attractions throughout England.
• Attraction information is included.
• Maps and directions for attractions and great ideas.
• Personalise settings for must-see, free, indoor or outdoor things to do, perfect for sunny (or rainy) days.
• Detailed information on the whole of England available offline.
• Find Tourist Information Centres to get the ‘insider’ knowledge about places.
• Upload your own suggestions to the app so you can share great places in England with like-minded folk.
• Connect to Facebook and Twitter to share your whereabouts instantly with friends and family, followers and fans.
• Planning a trip? Simply type in the name of the place and discover a taste of what is on offer, also near-by.
• Save any attractions or great ideas to your favourites.
• Integrated QR scanner that can be used at some Enjoy England destinations.
***Coming soon – The Picture Perfect postcard
Can’t wait to brag about where in England you’ve been? Capture a special moment or your favourite view using the app and Enjoy England will send a hard copy of the picture as a postcard to your chosen address.
The Enjoy England app is the ideal tool for organising that perfect day out or your holiday in England!
If you have any feedback or comments about the EnjoyEngland Android app then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: enjoy england