AFTER THE RELOCATION DUST SETTLES....
…is when most expatriates find that they experience some adjustment challenges and could use some tips, information, and support to handle everyday life in a strange new world.
This free app is provided by the Expat Everyday Support Center for effective, economical and flexible online information, resources and support for expats all over the world.
We call this free resource ‘support that keeps the same hours you do.’
In this app you have immediate access to a highly experienced expat coach right in your pocket to give you guidance, support and encouragement to help you relax and enjoy connecting to your new world.
Experienced expats will appreciate this app too!
Expats go through different phases in life:
you sometimes get stuck and can use support even when you are a long-time international.
We help expats connect to their world.
What's In This App?
- For those ‘PANIC’ moments – and you know what we mean – you can push the PANIC button!
- Daily tips for expat life
- Easy access to highly experienced expat coaches when you have questions
- Keep your own written or audio journal to record thoughts or events for your personal diary or to relate to your coach or support team
- Quizzes to help you get a handle on how you are doing with your expat life
- Growing library of blogposts, videos and podcasts full of practical information on every topic imaginable relevant to expat living
- Connect through this app with a worldwide community of fellow expats
- Keep up to date with Expat Everyday Support Center events and activities
- And LAST BUT NOT LEAST: SOLUTIONS! When you need concrete support in your expat life, this app provides solid information and good everyday support on important topics for expats such as-
- Bridging the Language Gap
- Handling Culture Shock
- Making New Friends
- How to Say Goodbye
- Staying Connected With Family
- How to Live Freely in an Unsafe Environment
- And more!
Get this free app and join our expat community today!
Tags: metlife expat mobile
from 3 reviews