Five short walking tours to give you a taste of Amsterdam.
Written, designed, and developed entirely by students at Let’s Go, the world’s leader in student travel
***For a full Let’s Go Amsterdam guide with complete Let’s Go listings and mobile guide features, download the Let’s Go mobile app (coming soon!)***
• Five day-long itineraries to choose from, each inspired by a different witty and irreverent travel theme
• Five to six diverse listings in each itinerary, ranging from restaurants to nightlife to cultural attractions
• Each listing has offline walking directions, hours, prices, and honest reviews by Let’s Go’s student researchers
• Maps and GPS tracking (and offline walking directions for those times when WiFi is absent)
• Breathtaking photos to inspire your adventure
• Ability to share your favorite places to Facebook and Twitter
LET’S GO EXPLORE AMSTERDAM
Whether you’re obsessed with Dutch painting, want to dance all night at a club full of young Dutch hipsters, or just want to sit in a coffeeshop and soak in the cool culture Amsterdam offers, you’re guaranteed to have a good time in Europe’s most quirky and eccentric city. As you stroll the streets, appreciate the culture and vitality the city offers. You can walk it in under an hour, moving from the magnificent churches to the—ahem—“sights” of the Red Light District.
Check out all 25 of the Let’s Go Explore apps for your next day trip—but for now, Let’s Go Explore Amsterdam!
from 1 reviews