Written and created by experienced travel-guide writer and journalist, Harry S. Pariser, this app is the ideal companion for your trip to St. John.
In addition to comprehensive coverage of sights and attractions, Pariser covers a wide variety of topics including hiking, diving, snorkeling, transport, shopping, restaurants, coral reefs, flora and fauna, history, and festivals and events.
With this app you can:
• Find every sight and attraction on a map.
• Learn about island lore and history.
• Use hundreds of photos to decide where you should go and when.
• Find where you are and what's near.
• Use links to websites to help you plan your trips.
• Watch informative videos about hiking trails, diving and snorkeling and wildlife.
• Easily sort entries to find where you are or where you might want to go.
• Use alphabet stroll, google search, and internal hyperlinks to navigate the guide and the web.
* Make one click telephone calls.
★ About the Author ★
Harry S. Pariser is a writer, artist and photographer living in San Francisco. His first travel guidebook to the Virgin Islands was published in 1986. Since then, he has had penned guidebooks to Barbados, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, and Belize. An edition of his Barbados guide won a Silver Medal from the Society of American Travel Writers.
Harry's interests include politics, economics, literature, cinema, textiles and other folk art, and cooking.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
from 1 reviews