Fare Meter is no more supported and is now replaced with Digikab - The all new Digital Meter with a completely new UI and lots of new features.
And its FREE! Search for "digikab" or look in the "Similar Apps" section.
Do you check fare charts every time you get into an Auto rick? Do you wonder if you have paid the right fare after the trip? Or do you feel cheated about the fare you have paid?
If YES, “Fare Meter” is for you.
Fare Meter lets you find and compare fares between any two locations for different service providers. It uses GPS/ Wi-Fi/ Mobile networks to identify your current location so that you don’t have to input it every time you check for fares to any destination. The app is integrated with Google Maps and shows the route that you would be taking. You can also share your current location and fare information with your friends over Facebook/Gmail/Twitter.
Tariff presets for 34 cities in the world are configured and can be downloaded from the 'Available Services' section under 'Settings'. There are more presets being added frequently. If you want your city to be added to the list, please mail us details and we'll make it available under the downloadable services list. It also allows you to add your own services or tariff presets or edit existing ones to update fares, if they change. Which means this app can be used anywhere.
Below is the complete list of features available:
1. Calculate fares between two places without traveling
2. Full support to configure your own services
3. Call service providers directly from app
4. Map view
5. Share fare information with friends over Facebook/Gmail/Twitter
6. Share your exact GPS location with friends from the home screen. Can be used if you want to be picked.
7. Distance in Miles and Kilometers
8. Support for multiple currencies
9. Round Up calculations
10. Export services as XML and email it to friends
11. Import services from the XML by placing it in the root of the SD card
12. Move to SD card
13. Download Services/Tariff presets for available localities
In Addition, it has a GPS Meter Mode that has all features of a physical Meter that you find in the Cab or an Auto rick. This mode allows calculation of fare in real-time while you are traveling – just like a physical meter.
The following features are available in GPS Meter mode:
1. Present fare
2. Distance traveled
3. Time taken since start of trip
4. Speedometer: Speed at which you are traveling
5. From location where you started the trip
6. Your current location
7. Wait time calculation based on Changeover speed (takes care of slow moving traffic)
8. Switch fares mid-run. This is helpful if your ride is going out of town and you need to apply a new tariff.
9. GPS on/off indicator
NOTE: IF YOUR CITY IS NOT LISTED, YOU NEED TO ADD YOUR CITY TO CALCULATE FARES
This is a fully functional trial version of FareMeter limited to 15 launches.
You can buy the full version from the related apps section.
Please let us know what you think of this app and how we can improve it.
Tags: fare meter apk , andoid fsre meter that calculates time , digikab like apps