**Join millions and Enjoy FREE the coolest nav app out there in Italy for all SIM and WIFI (Vodafone, Wind, Telecom Italia etc.). You get the full GPS nav experience with Prezzi-Benzina restaurants Guides and booking, Trip-Advisor and a lot more. It’s the richest out there!
Drive or walk, connect via Facebook or Twitter, enjoy 3D vector map with gas stations / prices, parking and more along the route
WIFI or 3G search, GPS full navigation – Amazing!
Get inside Pagine Gialle, Trip-Advisor, Prezzi- Benzina, 2Spaghi restaurant guide& Booking, Michelin and more.
- It’s super fun – and it helps with go out- drinking, eating, traveling, attractions etc.
- Easily find cheapest gas stations by distance, gas type or brand
- Enrich your experience by traffic and speed cams
- Want to laugh a bit as well? Enjoy funny and sexy guiding voices on your route
Here are just a few of the things Find&Go has to offer:
NAVIGATION AND MAPS
• Voice guided turn-by-turn navigation (with variety of voices)
• Professional maps (100% coverage) with auto updates
• Dedicated pedestrian navigation with clear directions
• Live traffic updates and speed camera alerts *
• Alternative funny voices *
• Professional local guides
*premium offer available for Vodafone SIM
• One-click access to find restaurants, bars, stores, movie theatres, parks etc.
• Find the hottest reviews for places around you
• Access to the entire Pagine Gialle, Trip-Advisor, prezzi benzina and 2spaghi directory
• Read and write reviews on restaurants and hotels with TripAdvisor
• Update your Facebook status with your location
• Check-in with Facebook directly from Find&Go
• See where your Facebook friends have checked-in on the map
• View nearby tweets and post your own tweet
Disclaimer: The service is available in Italy under UMTS and GPRS network. Application download and usage are for free. While using the service data connection is required. When using GPS your power consumption can be higher. Specific services such Smart Driving, EU and US Maps, Funny and Celebrity Voices are subject to activation costs.