Explore the wonders of South Africa with the First Car Rental City Guide, produced by Tourism Radio®. It’s the ultimate travel guide to the cities of Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, and Port Elizabeth.
You’ll find detailed audio and text information about things to do and places to see in each of South Africa’s major cities and their surrounds. Using your mobile’s inbuilt GPS, the First Car Rental City Guide plays hundreds of quality audio clips automatically, as you approach historical points of interest, scenic highlights, museums, restaurants and accommodation facilities. You won’t miss a thing!
Features of the First Car Rental City Guide:
• More than 450 points of interest across South Africa
• Guides to Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and the Cape Winelands can be downloaded separately or all together– you decide what you want!
• Host of information at your fingertips, including opening times, prices and contact details
• The First Car Rental City Guide uses your phone’s inbuilt GPS, so after initial setup you won’t use any data
• Search and filter points of interest for ease of use – customise the guide to suit your needs
• Points of interest are clearly marked on detailed, offline maps of South Africa
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within the First Car Rental City Guide was accurate at the time of publication, we cannot be held responsible should this prove otherwise or should changes occur. By downloading the First Car Rental City Guide, the user agrees that no responsibility for the consequences resulting from any inaccurate information shall be incurred on the application or guide publisher and their clients, or on the third parties mentioned therein. All information is subject to change and users are further encouraged to check information directly with the third party establishments should they wish to make bookings.