100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one travel app in more than 140 countries including the United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include BBC (UK), Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), CNN (US), Fox News (US), and MSNBC (US).
Features that have made Flightradar24 the bestselling flight-tracking app around the world include:
* Planes moving on map in real-time
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* 3D view - experience what the pilot of an aircraft sees in real-time
* Real-time flight status information (for most planes), including scheduled time of departure, actual time of departure, scheduled time of arrival, and estimated time of arrival
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Unrivaled global coverage of real-time positional data for aircraft
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk as push notification alerts
* Custom alerts based on flight, airline, aircraft type, registration (in-app).
* See airline logos or callsign or flight number in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are rapidly improving Flightradar24’s coverage across the world. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of November 2013. For the most up-to-date info about coverage in the area(s) you are interested in, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Roughly 99% of the continent covered
100% coverage in the US and Canada (but with slight delay) thanks to radar data provided by the FAA. Real-time coverage for ADS-B equipped aircraft in most areas of the two countries.
Substantial coverage in Mexico and most South American countries.
Complete coverage in Japan. Substantial to complete coverage in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Maldives, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other countries.
Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand.
Substantial coverage in Tunisia, Morocco, Kenya and South Africa. Limited coverage in the rest of the region.
Please note that coverage will vary.
Find out how you can help increase Flightradar24's coverage in your region:
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about aircraft visibility and Flightradar24’s coverage.
Minimum screen resolution required to run this app is 320x480px.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum to find answers on the most common questions
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Tags: flightradar24 pro, flightradar24 pro(), flightradar24, flight radar 24 pro, flightradar 24 pro, flightradar24com pro, flightradar24pro, fligtradar24com, wwwflightradar24com, flightradar24 indir.
- Added airport search
- Added "go to my location" button on main screen
- Misc. bug fixes
- Fix for long loading times in 3D view
- New app and menu design
- New AR design and improved functionality
- New in-app: Custom Alerts (flight, airline, aircraft type, registration)
- Many bugs fixed
- bug fixes
- Djindapg Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Maximiliano C. Downloaded Oct 11, 2013
- Thomas S. Downloaded Sep 29, 2013
- Kam Fung C. Downloaded Sep 27, 2013
- Frederico A. Downloaded Sep 27, 2013
- Matias-pastor M. Downloaded Sep 26, 2013
- Spiros K. Downloaded Sep 20, 2013
- Julian D. Downloaded Aug 25, 2013
- Cyril S. Downloaded Jul 30, 2013