50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Easy to use even simpler than existing navigation apps on the phones. Less clicks to perform, simple user interface.
Bookmark Now, Go Back Later !
Free trial version Features:
1-Bookmark your position and save it in a database on your phone
2-Add a Title
3-Add a Note
4-Take a Picture and add it to the bookmark
5-Record a Voice Memo and add it to the bookmark
6-Select a Category for the bookmark (Shop, Restaurant, Outdoor,...)
7-View your list of bookmarks
8-View your bookmarks on a GPS map
9-Navigate to any of your bookmarks from your present location
10-Share a bookmarked location with friends
11- Send your current location to friends via SMS or Emails for them to find you.
Here's how you can take advantage of the above features:
- Bookmark a store that you just passed by, so you can navigate to it later
- Bookmark a friend's house so you don't have to ask for directions in the future
- Bookmark your car in the parking, so you don't have to search for it later (Car Locator)
- Bookmark a nice restaurant so you can go back again
- Bookmark a house for sale, with the picture of the contact info
- Bookmark your home, and navigate back to it if you get lost
Next time you want to find your way to any of your bookmarked locations, just open GPS Bookmarker, go to the bookmarks' list, click on any, check the address, the note, the picture, the voice memo, or even ask GPS Bookmarker to navigate you to that location from wherever you are. It’s that simple!
Notice: It requires Android OS version 2.3 or higher.
This is a trial version of GPS Bookmarker app available on the market. This application has limited usage and won't be updated with latest change. To get the latest feature and improvement please buy the licensed version GPS Bookmarker available on Google play.
Version 1.1 has new features.
1- Find a nearby place.
2- Find a location by name or address and add it to the bookmarks.
3- Set proximity alert for a location.
4- Find route information between two locations on the map.