500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By For U Tourism
400 years old Ganpati image at Ganpatipule is said to have sprung up from the soil. This deity faces the West, so as to guard the western gates, unlike deities in other Indian temples who face the east. The temple is at the base of a hill, and pilgrims walk around (pradakshina) the hill as a mark of respect.
* Set Wallpaper(Set your wall)
* History Of Ganapatipule Temple(Maharashtra)
* Map View
* By car(It will shown Root)
* Activities(Like Festivals,Temples etc...)
* Temple Poja timings(Aarti timings).