THE GATE OF PARADISE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MASTERPIECES OF WORLDWIDE ART HISTORY FINALLY "AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!"
Thousands of tourists from all over the world each day crowd in front of the East Door of the florentine Baptistery to try to watch closely this extraordinary work of goldsmith and sculpture by Lorenzo Ghiberti.
Extra HD Images, spectacular zoom tools, videos, audio commentaries, allow you to understand the story of each panel and discover rarely seen details.
High tech in the service of art and knowledge: either on smartphones or tablets, art history and the most important masterpieces at your fingertips, travelling and at home.
The Gate of Paradise is today conserved at the Museo dell’Opera del Duomo in a dedicated room after a 27 years restoration by the opificio delle Pietre Dure in Florence.
• Super HD Images of each panel and of the Baptistery
• Spectacular zoom Tools on each Image of the app
• 10 videos and commentaries with special effects
• Once loaded no need for access to WiFi or Internet
• Written by history of art experts
• Spoken by English mothertongue
• Conceived as a personal guide, the app can be used:
- during the tour instead of the audioguide
- before going to the Baptistery to be ready for the visit
- even after your visit, back at home, the app will be forever on your device
Don't forget to checkout our other apps.