NOTE: For optimal experience, this app should be used on Android 4.0 and above.
New Orleans is the birthplace of jazz, the cocktail, the po-boy and now, GO NOLA, the Official Tourism App of the City of New Orleans. GO NOLA is the most comprehensive, constantly updated, go-to source for all things New Orleans. Whether you’re planning a trip to the Big Easy or you’re a local and just want to get the most out of your weekend, you’ll find that this app is where it’s at.
From the French Quarter to the Garden District to the historic Treme, New Orleans’ Official Tourism App has you covered. You’ll find “Things To Do,” “Places To Dine,” “Where To Stay,” “Nightlife & Music” and more. Plus, this is the only New Orleans app that features free, celebrity-narrated walking tours.
Like New Orleans itself, this app is full of surprises:
- Planning trips to New Orleans is made easy with hundreds of restaurant, music, hotel, and shopping listings filtered by neighborhood, price, distance from user’s current location and more
- Take your pick of celebrity-narrated walking tours of famous New Orleans neighborhoods, each with a unique archive of historical documents and photographs. Celebrity narrators include John Goodman, Wendell Pierce, Patricia Clarkson, Bryan Batt and Soledad O'Brien
- “Insider Tips” feature guarantees you’ll always be in the know in NOLA
- Build your New Orleans itinerary with the handy “My Trip” feature
- “Get Directions” button activates built-in GPS, ensuring you’ll never get lost in New Orleans
- “Near Me” feature contains a built-in map that recognizes your location, then shows sightseeing opportunities, places to eat, and things to do nearby.
Download GO NOLA now and “get down” down here. This app will be constantly updated to improve its value and utility to visitors. We welcome your reviews and suggestions.
Please note that this app requires Adobe Air to be installed. If you do not have Adobe Air, you will be prompted to download it when you attempt to open this app.
Tags: go nola , tourism apps , free go nola for walking , free tour new orleans , french quarter, garden district historic tours