The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Gothenburg in Sweden with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Gothenburg (Swedish: Göteborg) the second largest city in Sweden, situated on Sweden's west coast at the outlet of the Göta river.
Gothenburg is served by Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport, located 30 km southeast of the city centre and by Gothenburg City Airport, located 15 km from the city centre.
The Gothenburg Metropolitan Area (Stor-Göteborg) includes Ale, Härryda, Kungälv, Lerum, Mölndal, Partille, Stenungsund, Tjörn, Öckerö in Västra Götaland County and Kungsbacka in Halland County.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Gothenburg, Sweden:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Gothenburg now!
Follow us @
Tags: planet at gothenburg land vetter airport