GPS Grid Reference DEMO
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Luck
"Brilliant App for Military & Emergency PersonnelWith support for most major grid reference systems, a built-in compass and My Tracks integration, this application is perfect for military or emergency personnel, in addition to anyone whom spends large amounts of time hiking, bush-walking, etc... Extremely accurate and quick to lock-in a location by satellite"
Many GPS & Compass features, combines with various OFFLINE maps (UK OS map, USGS, OSM, Mapnik, Topo & Cycle and more!).
Why not try out the free demo first?
Support GPX (GPS Exchange Format) file import. Simply use any file manager and select a GPX file to import.
Supported coordinates: OS grid reference, Tetrad, MGRS (WGS84), MGRS (NAD27), WGS84, OSGB86, Maidenhead, DMS, UTM, USNG and CH1903 Swiss Grid.
- LiveView support - display coordinate information, satellite information, ETA and time information.
- SE LiveView Beta (display coordinate information (right menu), satellite information (left menu), ETA (down menu) and time information (up menu). Any problems please email email@example.com.
* Track Recording via My Tracks. Record your tracks, see live stats export tracks and share with friends via Google or GPX, KML, CSV and TCX file.
** Visit website www.gpsgridreference.com, checkout full user guide and videos **
**Any issues or feature requests please email me**
GPS mode shows coordinates from GPS, offline maps with switchable full screen mode, compass, GPS status and overlay the waypoints over the maps to get distance, bearing and ETA.
GPS mode now equipped dual screen (just swipe top screen) with digital compass and mils, ETA time and minutes, sunrise and sunset time
Manage waypoints mode allows you to create set of waypoints, using maps or manually enter coordinates and use it in GPS mode.
Get Coordinate from Map mode; simple way to get and share various types of coordinates from maps
Compass mode show analogue and digital mode with mils.
Search address for spatial information mode provides ability to search and obtain coordinates for any address and postcode anywhere in the world.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Tags: gps grid reference, grid reference, gps grid, gps grid refenerce, grid gps, os gridreference to lat long, wgs 83 auf swissgrid, g gride reference configuration offline maps, add offline os map to grid reference, best gps with grid ref.
- Fix coordinate picker position when zoom.
- Fix and improve get coordinate from map. The marker can now be moved freely.
- SmartWatch map display
- Instant address coordinate search
- Build with KitKat!
Some lists where this application appears: stuff i like.