GPS Status & Toolbox
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Really works: features that boost your GPS performance
- Regular improvements by A-GPS updates
- There isn't screen widget
- Layout could be improved
GPS Status & Toolbox will boost your GPS performance
Is your GPS taking too long to set your current location? or maybe your GPS isn't as accurate as it should be?
GPS Status & Toolbox came up to solve that annoying situation. It displays your GPS and sensor data. It truly enhances the speed and accuracy of the signal of your device's compass.
It contains a compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, and many other internal features that really make your GPS work properly, as it should does. What's more, by download A-GPS data regularly, new improvements will be set in your Android, for even a better performance.
We've too say that it seems unbelievable, but it really works. We've tested it on Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Desire HD and Galaxy Tab. Eclipsim who's its developer has done a great job with it, and we encourage him to keep it up.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the video below :)
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
- Cloud backup support for settings and locations.
- option to display dedicated launcher icon for Radar screen.
- URL fix for Google Maps 7+. Now uses q=@lat,lon format instead of q=loc:lat,lon
- You can now use comma (,) too, instead of decimal point during location entry. This workaround was needed because the default Samsung keyboard did not allow typing a period in that field.
- Satellites without valid position data are no longer shown.
- Time is now printed as 12:43pm instead of 0:43pm
- Onur A. Downloaded 15h ago
- Anglu T. Downloaded Dec 15, 2013
- Борис Downloaded Dec 12, 2013
- Praveen K. Downloaded Dec 11, 2013
- Arnulfo G. Downloaded Dec 9, 2013
- Григорий Favorited Dec 5, 2013
- Yassin S. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Grzegorz P. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Rafael T. Downloaded Nov 14, 2013
My GPS is in constant use. Had major drifting issues this app helps a lot.
Actually offers in app instructions on how to calibrate your phone's magnetic sensor if it has one, any compass app is useless otherwise, thank you!
Awesome.. As at now after a moment trying this app, its really help me solve gps lock issue. Previously my phone cant lock to gps & if it does, only for few minutes then lost gps signal. I also factory reset my phone but still same. With this app. It l
Have to use it repeatedly. Waste of Time. Some time it is not giving immediate solution. Nokia symbian devices need not require these kind of foolish things.Need permanent solution. Android should take immediate action.
I hate it it is a little bich