by: Michael Alt • 25
App is deprecated, try successor app GpsTicker2.
GpsTicker provides offroad and offline navigation guidance for hikers, cyclists, and others who like to stray off of the beaten path. You can use the app to search locations and calculate routes, then download the maps and information you need. That way, your maps and routes stay with you if you go outside of cell and WiFi range. You can replay your routes and add pois by taking photos. Gpsticker saves and imports route data in either GPX or KML format. Maps and route details come from OpenStreetMaps (OSM).
• Import/export routes as Google Earth KML- and GPX-files. * Route calculation and location search by Cloudmade services.
• Replay routes.
• Take and display photos in map view.
• Maps and routes can be used offline after download.
• Enter routes manually
* Display of GPS data integrated into the map view
• Take screenshots
• Search for addresses, hotels, restaurants and pois
• Battery consumption with active GPS about 10% per hour.
Tags: gpsticker , gps demo code , gpsticker demo , s with cmap format maps locations , gps demo , decode gpx file , gpsticker. , sticker offroad , gpsticker 1.8