by: Symplatonix Software • 2
Gpstraq for Android is a GPS tracking app that allows you to track your android devices on a map.
- genuine real-time tracking
- track devices in the browser or in the app
- encrypted location broadcasts
- simple and straightforward user interface
- autorun option
- Install Gpstraq
- Login with Google
- In the setup assistant, choose a device name
- enable GPS and wifi/mobile internet
- enable the location service
- go to https://gpstraq.org and login with your account. Then use the "Track devices" option to see your devices.
- or use "My devices" in the app and touch your device, then choose the tracking option