Travel Grand Canyon National Park: travel guide and maps (Mobi Travel)
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map
✔ Listen to articles on the go with Text-To-Speech
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Buy, Eat & Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe
1. General: Tourism | History | Geography | Geology | Biology and Ecology | Climate
2. Map: Grand Canyon Area | Grand Canyon Village | Road Map
3. Transport: Get In | Get Around | Grand Canyon Railway | Santa Fe Railway
4. Landmarks: South Rim | North Rim | Hualapai Indian Reservation / Grand Canyon West | Havasupai Indian Reservation | Kaibab National Forest | Lake Mead National Recreation Area
5. National Monuments: Montezuma Castle | Pipe Spring | Sunset Crater Volcano | Tuzigoot | Walnut Canyon | Wupatki | Parashant National Monument
6. Trails & Activities: Activities | Leave-no-trace camping | Backcountry trails | Routes | Above-Rim
7. Get Out: Cities | National Parks
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
from 1 reviews