The Gridiron Grill-Off App has all the information you need for John Offerdahl's Broward Health Gridiron Grill-Off happening November 12th, 2016 at the Pompano Beach Amphitheater.
The 7th annual Broward Health® Gridiron Grill-Off, held at the Pompano Beach Amphitheater, teams up 25 of the top chefs in South Florida with NFL legends like Zach Thomas and Sam Madison, to create signature grilled dishes, like Chipotle Wagyu Ribs served with Rustic Kale Salad, for you to taste.
Pre-Event Info (October 14th – November 11th)
• Grill-OUT Restaurant Promotion & Prizes
• Map of Partnering Restaurants
• Register to Win! – Visit any of our Restaurant Partners
Event Day Info (Saturday, November 12th)
• Event Day Schedule & Overview
• Map of Event Site & Grand Grill-Off
• 25 Celebrity Grill-Off Teams of Dolphins Legends paired-up with
Top Chefs from across South Florida.
• 25 Grill-Off Appetizer & wine pairings in competition
• VOTE for your favorite Grill-Off pairing
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey® Tailgate Zone
Sustainable Seafood Village
100% of the Gridiron Grill-Off net proceeds benefit Offerdahl’s Hand-Off Foundation and its mission to “Feed the Needs of Kids in Crisis” through sustaining partnerships between business, government & faith-based agencies. The charitable grant model is categorized into Community Charities (60%) & Industry Charities (40%).
Tags: how do you vote for the gridiron grill off , gridiron grill-off smart phone