When first starting this app, please have an active internet connection to download the features.
Introducing the official visitor app for Guadalupe River Park & Gardens.
Developed as a joint effort by the Guadalupe River Park Conservancy and San Jose State University, the app features:
- An interactive map feature landmarks, public art, and restrooms!
- GPS location so you can find yourself in the park
- A directory of the flora and fauna that populate the park packed with beautiful picture and juicy facts
- Report park issues with photo and gps coordinates!
- Events Calendar to help you find the latest at Guadalupe River Park
Note: This app is designed for portrait-mode. Also, map, pictures, and issue reporting requires an active internet connection.
Guadalupe River Park Conservancy, a non-profit organization, provides community leadership for the development and active use of Guadalupe River Park & Gardens through education, advocacy and stewardship.
Guadalupe River Park & Gardens is a three-mile linear park that runs along the banks of the Guadalupe River in the heart of downtown San Jose and is the hub of San Jose’s trail network.
Design and development was done by the Tech Development Team of the San Jose State University Business Management Information Systems (MIS) Honors Program. The Gary J. Sbona MIS Honors Program is a full year Practicum course where top MIS students apply technical and project management skills learned from other courses into information technology projects for organizations.
Tags: guadalupe riverpark non profit