The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Hamburg, Germany with a POI database and search built in.
Hamburg is the second largest city in Germany. Hamburg is a major transport hub in Northern Germany and is one of the most affluent cities in Europe.
Hamburg is located on the River Elbe, the city centre is situated around the Binnenalster (“Inner Alster”) and Außenalster (“Outer Alster”). The island of Neuwerk and two small neighbouring islands Scharhörn and Nigehörn, located in the Hamburg Wadden Sea National Park, are also part of Hamburg.
The public transport system is covered on the offline mappa map for Hamburg – Rail (S-bahn and U-bahn), buses, ferries and the airport Hamburg Fuhlsbüttel, official name “Hamburg Airport”.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Hamburg, Germany:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Hamburg now!
Follow us @
Tags: mappa hamburg , parc national de hambourg , mapas transportes públicos hamburgo alemanha , mapa do sistma de traporte de hamburg , sbahn hamburg map , mappa semplice amburgo , карта общественного транспорта гамбург , mapa hamburgo davos , mapa do sistema de transporte de hamburg