First time to Hawaii? Frequent visitor? Kama'aina? Hawaii Here is your ultimate pocket guide to the Hawaiian islands. Hawaii Here is loaded with the most current, in depth, and useful information in Hawaii no matter which Island you're on. Be it Hawaii Island, Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Lanai or Molokai, Hawaii Here has you covered with restaurants, beaches, shopping, hotels, nightlife, local events, weather, maps and reviews. Keep your friends in the loop (or make them green with envy) by sharing your time in Hawaii with them through Facebook, Twitter, and FourSquare.
Looking for a local experience in Hawaii? Check out "Our Picks" for must-see insider recommendations and unique articles on what to see and do exclusively from Hawaii’s premier airline, Hawaiian Airlines - serving the islands for over 83 years! Feeling adventurous? Explore the islands using Hawaii Here's proximity service. Quickly and easily see what's near you and soak it all in. Are you thinking about visiting one of the other islands? Use Hawaii Here to check out the offerings and plan out your trip before leaving home! Free Spirits like using Hawaii Here spontaneously to plan on the go!
Get exclusive offers and savings from hundreds of Hawaii Here merchants across the state. Use Hawaii Here to earn miles towards free travel on Hawaiian Airlines. Hawaii Here even gives you a fun and interactive way to set and track progress against your travel goals! Download the Hawaii Here App onto your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch and succumb to the call of the islands. Come here with Hawaii Here.
The Hawaii Here mobile app is free and easy to use:
• Get an insiders’ guide to the greatest places to eat, shop and play on the islands
• Browse recommendations, photos and reviews written by local writers
• Discover must-see cultural events on every island
• Find fun things to do around you using the proximity search
• Receive discounts and special offers from Hawaii merchants
• Earn miles toward free travel on Hawaiian Airlines
• Track your progress towards your mileage travel goals
Tags: hawaii here , hawaii is here