Hong Kong Ferry HD
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Hong Kong Ferry HD (HKFerryHD) is a pocket guide to the ferry services within Hong Kong, and between Macau and Hong Kong.
HKFerryHD is an upgraded version of the former Hong Kong Ferry Guide (com.rwlab.hkferry), with the following new features:
1. Hong Kong-Macau ferry information
2. Addition of "My favourites" category
Users can pick their favourite ferry routes from different categories, and check the schedule on a single page.
3. Configurable sorting mode
Users can configure to sort the ferry routes by ascending departure time
4. Configurable start-up screen
Users can configure which category to be displayed when HKFerryHD loads
5. Improved UI for multi-destination routes
The destinations are now being listed vertically for clarity.
6. Color status bars
The color bar to the left of the ferry route shows the status using different colors.
7. External Maps
Pier locations are now being displayed on external Google Maps or other offline map apps.
HKFerryHD now works on Android devices without Google Apps preloaded.
8. Reverse route lookup
A button is added to check the schedule of the reverse route.
9. Rotatable UI
HKFerryHD now supports both landscape and portrait mode
10. Improved UI design
Users can browse different ferry categories by scrolling using fingers, or by clicking on the dots.
11. Detailed Ferry Operator information and reference links
Users may contact the operators for enquiries.
Recently changed in this version:
- Updates all Cotai Jet routes schedule and fare information
- Updates local routes fare
- Covers Public Transport Fare Concession Scheme for the Elderly and Eligible Persons with Disabilities
- Updates Fares: Sai Wan Ho<>Sam Ka Tsuen/Kwun Tong, Hei Ling Chau<>Peng Chau
- Removes Park Island(Ma Wan)<>Tsuen Wan route
- Supports Samsung Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 Multi-window
- Macau Ferry Information Updates