In the US and Canada prices shown in stores are mostly without sales tax. This messes up the result of any normal currency converter.
Not "How much Euro?", which calculates the tax and adds it before converting dollars in euros. This helps travellers, exchange students and other visitors to the US and Canada to understand quickly how much an item costs in Euro just like they are used to in their home country.
Stay up to date: http://twitter.com/howmucheuro
JUST TOUCH NO KEYBOARD
- Easy enter Dollar amount - just swipe right or left - result updates instantaneously
KNOW WHAT THE REAL COST IS
- Shows Euro amounts with and without tax
- Up to date exchange rates through online update
- App stores latest Dollar amount
- US & Canadian Dollar supported
PERSONALIZE YOUR SETTINGS
- Shake your phone to reset Dollar amount
- Easily adjust to the local sales tax by swiping
USE IT OFFLINE
- Stores the last updated rates
- Convert prices without internet access
Tags: USD, CAD, conversion, sales tax, PST, GST, HST, Canada, United States, Euro, EU, dollars, euros, Travel, Offline, Shopping, Sales
Tags: how much is 909sgd in euros, how much is this $185,068 euro.
Recently changed in this version:
# Fixed Exchange Rates online update
+ Added languages: Italian, French, Spanish, Portugese
# Fixed Visual resize issues
# Fixed some previous translations