Hyderabad City Tour
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By For U Tourism
banks of the Musi River, it has a population of 6.8 million and a metropolitan population of 7.75 million, making it the fourth most populous city and sixth most
populous urban agglomeration in India. At an average altitude of 542 metres (1,778 ft), much of Hyderabad is situated on hilly terrain around artificial lakes,
including Hussain Sagar—predating the city's founding—north of the city centre.
In this app we are providing Hyderabad city Guide.....
* Set Wallpaper(Set your wall)
* History Of Hderabad City Tour
* Map View
* By car(It will shown Root)
* Activities(Like Festivals,Temples etc...)
* Places to see(Near by Attractions).