Follow the Royal Couple, Kate and William, as they make their way to Westminster Abbey then on to Buckingham Palace. Explore London through beautifully hand drawn maps, and share the excitement of the day with your friends and family.
iDo makes use of the unique MakkaMappa mapping technology allowing you to see your current position on any of the artist-drawn or diagrammatic maps ( e.g. London Underground, Bus Routes and so on) available via the app. For example, take the first screenshot below - if you were viewing this map and standing on Bridge Street next to Big Ben, your position would be shown correctly on the hand-drawn map, even though it's an aerial view and not drawn to scale. This technology opens up a whole new world of GPS-based mapping possibilities.
• View maps of the wedding route and London (e.g. Underground, bus routes, street map)
• Track Will and Kate during the procession
• Find out more about important locations
• See where you're standing on any map
• Keep up with the timetable for the day
• And for tourists, you don't need a data connection once you've downloaded the maps
• Win a unique signed copy of a Katherine Baxter map by simply downloading any map from within the app
Tags: explore london for indroid , handdrawn map zoom transfer click
from 1 reviews