★ A Kitesurfing Travel Guide to the World ★
★The World's Best Kitesurfing Spots ★
Take a virtual kitesurfing trip around the world from your phone. The iKiteGlobal Kitesurfing travel guide includes detailed information on over 200 of the World’s best kitesurfing, windsurfing and snowkiting spots with beautiful photos, relevant text, searchable GPS enabled Google Maps, amazing video, travel tips and recommendations from World Champion riders.
Discover the sport of kitesurfing at home or abroad. This app provides excellent resources for every level of rider from the beginner interested in learning about the sport kiteboarding and good places to learn, up to the professional level global wind hunter looking for new exotic locations. Explore the rich content and take a surf trip around the world from the palm of your hand.
• Detailed information on over 200 spots (and growing) including
• Description of spots
• Explore over 2400 gorgeous pictures featuring the sport’s top riders in the world's best locations to kitesurf
• Search the World with GPS enabled Google Maps
• Discover places with beautiful Video of each location
• Recommendations from some of the world’s top riders
• Wind Conditions
• Wind Strength
• Wind Forecast Links
• Wetsuit Information
• Webcam Links
• Nightlife Information
• Kitesurfing School Links
• Wikipedia Links
• Best Season
• Wind Consistency
• Beginner, Downwinder, Exploratory, Flat Water, Snowkite, Wave Riding
• Budget, Destination, Exotic, Fun for Non- Kiters, Party Scene, Tropical
• Local tips and Information
• Location and travel information
No internet connection needed
Regions covered include: Africa, Australia, California, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South America.
★ All the information you need to travel the world, from your phone or for in real life. ★
★ About the Author ★
This guide is a collective effort of many of the world’s top kitesurfers, snowkiters, windsurfers, photographers, videographers travelers and local experts.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: kitesurfing ads , las vegas kiteboarding spots