Indian Rail Journey Live
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This is the only native app in the market for searching information like PNR, finding Train details by Number, Fare Enquiry (other features also coming up) from Indian Railways.
This App now supports:
* PNR Status Checker and storing it locally
Check the current status of your ticket and store the PNR number to the database so that it can be searched again simply.
Features coming up:
* Train Search
* Train between stations
* Seat Availability (For trains running from Major Stations)
* Seat Availability (Between any two stations)
* New Train Number finder
* Arrival & Departure
* Train Running Status
* Seat Upgrade Status
* Fare Enquiry
For the website please see:
Explanation of permissions required:
INTERNET: Required for the application to connect over internet and search the PNR status.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Same as above.
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Same as above.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Same as above.
READ_PHONE_STATE: Required for the service.
WAKE_LOCK: Related to Ad
ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS: Related to Ad
INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Related to Ad
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Related to Ad.
Please note that to keep this app free we have to use ad as a revenue which uses Shortcut icons and/or notifications. But this is completely user "Opt-In" and running the app first time will show that. Please support our exciting development by agreeing to Opt-In.
If there is any issue then please send email to get it resolved instead of giving bad review on the market. We are happy to help and support. Enjoy.
Keywords: Indian Rail Journey Live, PNR Search.
Tags: indian rail journey live, railway database for pnr history.
Latest Version (1.0.00):
- Added Seat Availability Search
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed the crashing issue
- Performance improved
- Added new Dashboard layout
- Added Fare Enquiry Search
- Added Train Schedule Search
- Added Book Ticket via IRCTC
- Fixed the recent crashing issue.
- Removed the ad network.
- Optimized for faster PNR searches.
- Added PNR History feature, so that the previous successful PNR searches are stored in the database and can be seen very easily.