Indian Rail Pro (All purpose)
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Want to know when you can get confirm rail ticket for all the trains running between two stations?
* Want to know PNR status only when it changes state?
* Want to use rail services even when you don't have internet but using SMS?
* Want to save and/or share E-Ticket from IRCTC in mobile to show that you care for mother earth by not taking printout?
* Want to know PNR status from your IRCTC account?
* Want to cancel E-ticket from your IRCTC account?
* Want to know status of running train?
* Want to get and save PNR status?
If any of these question's answer is YES then this app is for you.
Other apps presents the data as it is, but we process the data to present most useful information.
1. Confirm rail ticket:
It provides the information, when you can get confirmed rail tickets. It has three configurations for availability.
a) Confirm for all trains: Suppose there are 10 trains between two stations, it will give confirmed ticket information for all the 10 trains. As expected it will take more time as we need to search all trains.
b) Confirm for selected train: To reduce the time in first option, user can select out of all the running trains between stations.
c) Availability for given date: It will just search for the availability for given date.
It has two configurations for confirmation
a) RAC/Available: We will assume RAC also as available in search.
b) Available: Only fully confirm will be considered in search.
2. PNR notification:
You can configure the application to get PNR notification. Whenever the PNR status will change, it will notify you based on the time frequency you configured. No more hassles to do it again manually.
It has three configurations to save your money.
a) WIFI: PNR status request will be sent only when your device will be in WIFI.
b) Mobile: PNR status request will be sent only when your device will be in mobile network (2G/3G/4G etc...).
c) Any: PNR status request will be sent irrespective of type of network (WIFI or Mobile).
3. SMS services:
It helps to the user who doesn't have internet access. We format the SMS for you. You don't need to remember the format/operator for message. To use this service, Service providers charge for SMS that which will apply to User.
a) Get PNR status
b) Trains between stations
d) Get train schedule
e) Book tickets via SMS (Pay via Zipcash)
4. IRCTC services:
1) PNR status of tickets booked by IRCTC.
2) Cancel Ticket booked by IRCTC.
3) Save E-ticket in mobile. Saved ticket can be shared to others.
* We don’t save IRCTC user name and password anywhere, if user set the check box to save username and password we store using shared preferences in application sandbox so that other than our app no one else can view or use username and password.
5. Running Train status:
User can get the live status of running train. We use two ways to get the information and mix both the information to give optimum information.
6. Get PNR status:
You can get the PNR status. We store your PNR number so that you don't need to enter number again and again. You can view saved PNR status from app if you have installed gallery (which comes default with any Android phone). For ICS (Android version- Ice cream sandwich), we recommend Gallery ICS to view saved PNR status images.
7. Station code and train number:
Now you don't need to remember station code and train number, just enter few characters of your station or train, we will provide you station code and train number. This feature doesn't require Internet connection.
Other salient features of the app:
1. Advertisement free to save your internet bandwidth.
2. No splash screen.
3. Auto completes texts to save your time.
4. Save PNR status in SD card.
5. Save E-tickets in SD card and view saved E-Tickets directly from our app.
6. Station code and train number offline.
Google accept only Credit Card for now.
1. Book tickets via SMS (Pay via Zipcash)
1. Input in one screen, same data will reflect in other relevant screens, it will save user's time to input data again and again.
2. Tap to results to get options to save time.
Train running status fixed.
Issue resolved: Black strip during input.
1. Book E-ticket via IRCTC mobile site.
2. Get schedule.
3. Get all the trains between given pair of stations.
4. Get fare.