The offline mappa map helps you make the most of
Innsbruck in Austria with a POI database and search built in.
Innsbruck is the provincial capital of Tyrol in Austria and is largest ski resort in the alps.
Innsbruck Kranebitten Airport and the buses, trains, S-bahn and trams are covered by the offline Innsbruck mappa map. Nordpark can offer several ski routes and Patscherkofel is a skiing region south of Innsbruck, that has a number of timbered ski-runs of the former olympia-routes.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for
Follow us @
Tags: innsbruck mapa ciudad , mappa offline innsbruck , innsbruck mappa itinerario , innsbruck city guide offline
from 3 reviews