Disembark from an Interislander ferry and discover all that New Zealand has to offer with the aid of the Interislander Travel Guide.
Packed with fantastic local information, the Interislander Travel Guide tells you where you are and gives you information about places of interest as you approach.
The Interislander Travel guide contains points of interest covering the whole of New Zealand - over 800 of them, in fact. The guide will tell you about places to stay, provide local information on towns and cities, advise you on the best places to eat, and also point out places of cultural and historical significance.
The Interislander Travel Guide includes the following:
• Hours of fantastic audio on hundreds of things to see and do
• You are alerted to activities, little-known gems, points of interest and landmarks as you approach
• Learn more about local history, Maori culture and geography
• Know the best places to stay, eat or have a good time, as if you’re a local
• This app contains comprehensive information on points of interest, including multiple images with contact details and audio and text descriptions
• Finding information on things that interest you is easy, because there are maps of New Zealand and a category filter built right into the app
• You can use the inbuilt map on your mobile phone to activate the “Take Me There” feature. This will provide directions to places of interest
• Incremental download system means you’ll get free guide content updates without having to re-visit the app store
• Don’t worry about costly data expense, because this app also works offline
The Interislander Travel Guide is perfect for any holidaymaker wishing to travel anywhere in New Zealand. Go wherever you like with your own personal travel guide in your pocket.
This app includes the following regions, towns and cities:
Auckland, Northland, Waikato, Waitomo, Coromandel, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, Lake Taupo, Ruapehu, Hawkes Bay, Eastland, Taranaki, Wanganui, Manawatu, Wellington, Wairarapa, Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough, The West Coast, Christchurch, Canterbury, Dunedin, Otago, Queenstown, Southern Lakes, Fiordland, Southland.
Please note: Due to updates in this version, if you are updating the application, all previously downloaded guides will need to be downloaded again.