All New for the 2015 Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival!
- The Best Festival App is Even Better!
- Includes link to iCoastside Half Moon Bay Guide app, too!
- Presented by our sponsor Safeway
Experience the 45th Annual Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival, October 17-18, 2015 in Half Moon Bay, California with the official mobile application as your guide. And don't miss the Safeway World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off Monday, October 12.
- Find & Share parking information
- Find Gourdy the Festival mascot
- Searchable directory of artists,
- find your favorite artist with booth locator,
- browse thru the art to see what you like,
- interactive map to find fun, food, info & rest areas,
- family and music entertainment schedules,
- full schedule of events,
- food and beverage listings,
- map of local pumpkin patches,
- special event listings,
- pumpkin top ten list, including recipes,
- push message alerts from the festival,
- door-to-festival directions,
- local Dining and Lodging directory from iCoastside app
- Best Pumpkin Patch list in San Mateo County,
The World Pumpkin Capital of Half Moon Bay celebrates its bountiful fall harvest and autumn splendor with a world-class festival featuring a special display of gigantically enormous champion pumpkins, three stages of smashing entertainment, the Great Pumpkin Parade, a bone-chilling Haunted House, harvest-inspired crafts, homestyle foods, expert pumpkin carver Farmer Mike sculpting a monster 1,200+ pound pumpkin into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, photos with the grand champion mega-gourd, pie-eating and costume contests, “Smashing Pumpkins: Battle of the Bands”, the Take 5 Lounge with giant screen TV, festival-label wine and Mavericks Pumpkin Harvest Ale.
Admission is free.
Presented in association with the Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce, the Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee, and Miramar Events.