The International Society of Krishna Consciousness or ISKCON in Hyderabad is located near Abids at Nampally Station road. The Founder Acharya of ISKCON, Bhaktivedanta
Swami Srila Prabhupada, installed the presiding deities of this temple- Sri Radha Madana Mohana. The temple is also the home to other deities of Sri Nitai Gauranga and
Sri Jagannatha Baladeva Subhadra. The temple has huge followers and is crowded with thousands of devotees, especially during the main celebrations like Janmashtami and
Radhashtami. The temple is open from 4.30 am to 1.30 pm in the morning and again from 4 pm to 8.30 pm in the evening.
* Set Wallpaper(Set your wall)
* History Of Isckon Temple(Hyderabad)
* Map View
* By car(It will shown Root)
* Activities(Like Festivals,Temples etc...)
* Places to see(Near by Attractions).
Happy Krishna Janmashtami................
from 13 reviews