The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Kerala in India with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Kerala, a state in Southern India known as a tropical paradise of waving palms and wide sandy beaches.
Regions included on the offline mappa map for Kerala: Malabar famous for its spices, textiles and food; Central Kerala with Kochi, Kerala-Thrissur and Kerala-Palakkad; Central Travancore; Northern Travancore and Southern Travancore.
Cities on the Kerala offline mappa map: Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) — The capital and the largest city; Kochi (Cochin); Alapuzha (Alleppey); Kannur; Kollam (Quilon); Kottayam; Kozhikode (Calicut); Palakkad and Thrissur (Trichur).
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Kerala, India:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Kerala now!
Follow us @
Tags: offline map of thrissur , kerala offline mappa map , оффлайн карты индии андройд , cartes météorologiques ou il y a dublin paris london ect... , karte von kerala mit kleineen orten , widget carte interactive hors ligne , offline map kerala , free maps of kerala , offline kerala map