The LACMA app makes it easy to keep up with everything that’s happening at the museum, from new exhibitions to film screenings, music events, and more.
Whether you’re at the museum or planning your next visit, the LACMA app makes it easy to find what you’re looking for. The app now provides an entirely new interface and access to more than 85,000 works of art spanning more than two millennia. A mobile-optimized map makes it easier than ever to find great works of art and other amenities on campus.
The LACMA app was designed with the visitor in mind. Here are some of the exciting new features:
• Browse: Access the whole collection to find new works of art and learn more about the ones you already love.
• Plan: Stay up to date on current exhibitions, upcoming events, and special programs to make the most of your museum visit.
• Search: Search the full collection, current exhibitions, and the calendar. Refine your results with a variety of filters.
• Discover: During your museum visit, the app adapts to provide contextually relevant and exciting information about what’s around you.
• Explore: Self-guided tours provide behind-the-scenes perspectives on the museum’s collections and exhibitions, with audio and video commentary from artists, curators, and other experts.
• Location-aware alerts require your phone’s GPS and Bluetooth services.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• This app does not read or report personal information about you.
• This app uses local storage for caching purposes only.
By using the app, you agree to LACMA terms and conditions. http://www.lacma.org/about/contact-us/terms-use
Tags: lacma , lacma plans , lacma qr code , images of lacma , lacma advertisements , lacma qr codes , who created lacma phone apps , lacma i phone apps#q=lacma phone apps , qr reader for museum tours in venice