The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Las Vegas in the United States of America (USA) with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Las Vegas.
Downtown has several hotel-casinos, as well as the "Fremont Street Experience". A couple miles south of downtown starts the "Strip" (Las Vegas Boulevard South), a north-south street lined with large casino-hotels, shopping malls, and other attractions. The northern end of the Strip is marked by the tall Stratosphere tower. The Las Vegas monorail and the convention center sit just east of the Strip, and the University of Nevada at Las Vegas (UNLV) is located slightly more east of the Strip on Maryland Parkway. The airport is at the southern end of the Strip.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Las Vegas, USA:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Las Vegas now!
Follow us @
Tags: offline las vegas smartphone , carte avec les points dinterets autour de las vegas , carte de las vegas en ligne , mapa de las vegas offline , mappa aggiornata hotel las vegas , como corrigir erro no vegas ``aplicativos nao esta respondendo``
from 1 reviews