Lima Offline Map & Guide
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Free Offline Maps & Guides
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection, any adverts and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 850,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Lima /ˈliːmə/ is the capital and the largest city of Peru. It is located in the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers, in the central coastal part of the country, in a valley on a prevalent desert coast overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Together with the seaport of Callao, it forms a contiguous urban area known as the Lima Metropolitan Area. With a population approaching 9 million, Lima is the most populous metropolitan area of Peru, and the fifth largest city in the Americas (as defined by "city proper").
Lima was founded by Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro on January 18, 1535, as Ciudad de los Reyes. It became the capital and most important city in the Spanish Viceroyalty of Peru. Following the Peruvian War of Independence, it became the capital of the Republic of Peru. Today, around one-third of the Peruvian population lives in the metropolitan area.
Lima is home to one of the oldest higher learning institutions in the New World. The National University of San Marcos, founded on May 12, 1551 during Spanish colonial regime, is the oldest continuously functioning university in the Americas.