*The City that has been adding attractions for over 2000 Years*
Lisbon is the real thing, nothing is making believe. Lisbon did not need to reproduce the glory and monuments from other lands or cultures.
Through 2000+ years of history Lisbon has been occupied by Celts, Greeks, Moors, Romans, French and Portuguese.
Older than Rome, London or Paris, Lisbon has real 2000 years old Roman monuments, 1200 years old Moor Castles,19th German Palace built by Ferdinand II King of Portugal and Prince of Germany and its own version of Versailles.
On the Modern side Lisbon has the Parque das Nacoes with its Dubai like Tower & Hotel, its Casino, Restaurants and cable car.
• If you enjoy the Ocean, Lisbon is the only Western waterfront Capital with many unspoiled beaches.
• If you enjoy Adventure Lisbon has untouched forests and Parks in Sintra and Arrabida.
• If you enjoy Culture, History and Architecture you have Monuments from 20 000 years old Monolithic to many representing all phases of the World Culture.
• If you enjoy Food and Wine. Portugal offers an exquisite cuisine. A fusion originated in a 500 year old World Empire. Lisbon offers marvelous Portuguese wines among others the famous Port and Madeira.
*How this App can help you*
• Lets you find the hidden gems throughout the city
• Discover the little restaurants where locals eat or a sophisticated World class one.
• How to take a bike ride from Downtown Lisbon to Estoril-Cascais and ride a train back.
• Explore the mystical gardens of the mysterious Quinta da Regaleira Palace.
• Spend the morning visiting a Roman monument and the evening enjoying local bars and restaurants until Sunrise.
• Find a Boutique or a Residential Hotel in the Historic Downtown District.
★ About the Author ★
JDA fell in love with Lisbon for its unique music to its incredible food, its megalithic monuments to splendorous palaces and museums, its untouched beaches and forests to the lively restaurants, bars and ever ending nightlife.
JDA is an award winning Travel & Tourism Specialist.
He has won various ABRAJET (Brazilian Tourism & Sports Journalists Association) awards.
JDA started his professional life as a Guide and Photographer as a teen when he escorted the National Geographic Team on a photo shoot in Africa.
JDA has lived and travelled throughout Africa, Europe and Americas.
For over 30 years JDA has been fascinated by this 2000+ year old city founded by Ulysses or Phoenicians (depending on the version).
Since JDA went to school in Lisbon in 1957. JDA has been studying, exploring and researching the oldest capital in Europe. Older than London, Paris and Rome.
JDA has made Travel and Tourism as a way of life. He has explored his way up and down Lisbon’s alleys, castles, palaces, underground galleries and its many mysteries. He has canoed down the Amazon, sailed the B
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com