The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Lisbon in Portugal with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Lisbon (Portuguese: Lisboa) the capital of Portugal. Lisbon is built on seven hills.
Portugal's largest international airport is the Aeroporto da Portela and is covered by the Lisbon offline mappa map. Along with public transport including trams, trains and buses.
The following Bairros are covered: Bairro Alto, Alfama, Chiado, Alcântara, Baiza, Belém, Estrela and Parque das Nações.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Lisbon, Portugal:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Lisbon now!
Follow us @
Tags: offline lisbon apps , lissabon offlinemappa karte , div#mappa , plan lisbonne , lisbon bus offline map , лиссабон poi , maps of lisbon, portugal , cherche plan lisbonne , mappa lisbona