Lost and Found (LAF) Free
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
You can set up options for LAF, such as tracking time and the phone number and email address where the tracking maps are sent to.
Here are options of LAF:
1. Remote Phone No/eMail - the phone number or email address where the sms or email is sent to. It can have multiple phone numbers or email addresses as long as they are separated by a semicolumn. The email address should be fully qualified something like firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Checking Period - the period when the location is checked repeatly.
3. Data Kept Hour/s - how many hours the data will be kept until they are removed.
4. Sending Period - the period when the data will be sent out repeatly.
5. Move Distance - how long the distance changes will be saved.
6. eMail Host - the email server where the emails will be sent out. Check it with your email service provider to see what it looks like. e.g. smtp.gmail.com for gmail and smtp.mail.yahoo.com for yahoo.
7. eMail UsereMail User - the user account name on the eMail Host. It should be fully qualified something like email@example.com.
8. eMail Password - the password of the user account name on the eMail Host where the emails will be sent out.
A secrete feature has been carefully designed and developed ensuring you can catch the thief easily.