Macau Macao Guide Hotels & Map
by: Free Travel & Tourist Guides • 91
☆☆☆ Best Mobile Guide 2012 - ACS Award Winner! ☆☆☆
Our free Macau Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Macau.
Features of Macau City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Macau (Chinese: 澳門), also spelled Macao (pron.: /məˈkaʊ/), is one of the two special administrative regions of the People's Republic of China, the other being Hong Kong. Macau lies on the western side of the Pearl River Delta across from Hong Kong to the east, bordered by Guangdong province to the north and facing the South China Sea to the east and south. The territory's economy is heavily dependent on gambling and tourism, but also includes manufacturing.
A former Portuguese colony, Macau was administered by Portugal from the mid-16th century until 1999, when it was the last remaining European colony in China. Portuguese traders first settled in Macau in the 1550s. In 1557 Macau was rented to Portugal by the Chinese empire as a trading port. The Portuguese administered the city under Chinese authority and sovereignty until 1887, when Macau became a colony of the Portuguese empire. Sovereignty over Macau was transferred back to China on 20 December 1999. The Sino-Portuguese Joint Declaration and the Basic Law of Macau stipulate that Macau operate with a high degree of autonomy until at least 2049, fifty years after the transfer.
Tags: imperialismo portugues de macao , itinerario macao , macao media guida 2013 , macao was until recently a colony of , макао адрес и маршрут , 澳門指南