Madrid & Central Spain - Guide
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MobileReference
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ Street level GPS map covers Madrid, Castile-La Mancha, Castile-Leon and Extremadura.
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Driving in Europe | Units Conversion
1. Spain: History | Geography | Culture | Spanish cuisine | Itinerary: Spain in 3 weeks
2. Maps: Madrid | Metro | Commuter Rail | Greater Madrid | Spain | Itinerary | Detailed | Railways | Provinces | Castile-La Mancha | Toledo | Cuenca | Castile-Leon | Segovia | Salamanca | Leon | Burgos | Extremadura | Merida | Cáceres
3. Madrid: History | Culture | Climate | Get in | Get around | Districts
4. Madrid Attractions: Map | Top 10 | A-Z list | Itinerary | See | Do | Buy | Palaces | Museums | Buildings | Parks | Convents | Monuments | Squares & Streets | Theaters | Bullfighting
5. Excursions from Madrid: Toledo | Segovia | El Escorial | Valley of the Fallen | Ávila | Aranjuez | Alcala de Henares | Chinchon | Manzanares el Real | Complete Spain in 3 weeks
6. Castile-La Mancha: Toledo | Cuenca | Albacete | Ciudad Real | Guadalajara
7. Castile-Leon: Segovia | Salamanca | Avila | Burgos | Leon | Valladolid | Zamora | Palencia | Ponferrada | Medulas
8. Extremadura: Merida | Cáceres | Trujillo | Zafra | Guadelupe | Plasencia | Alcantara | Badajoz | Olivenza | Fregenal de la Sierra
This app is part of the MobileReference Spain series. The complete series includes:
- Barcelona and Catalonia
- Madrid and Central Spain: Castile-La Mancha, Castile-Leon and Extremadura
- North of Spain: Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, Basque Country, Navarre, La Rioja, and Aragon
- Eastern Spain: Murcia, Valencia
- Balearic Islands
- Canary Islands
Download these free guides to cover the entire map of Spain.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Tags: climate in spain, madrid guide mobi, madrid travel guide, itineraries castileleon spain, spain travel, travel spain.
✔ Tourist information and content update
✔ Improved map functionality (with Points of Interest filter & directional compass)
✔ New restaurant listings
✔ Improved handling of different screen sizes and rotations
✔ New and improved user-friendly design