The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Miami in the USA with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Miami a major city in the south-eastern United States and makes up part of the largest metropolitan area in Florida. Part of the South Florida region, it is 20 miles from Fort Lauderdale, 106 miles from Naples (Florida) and 156 miles from Key West.
Districts covered by the offline Miami map: Downtown Miami; MiMo Boulevard; Design District; Brickell; Midtown; Coconut Grove; Little Havana; Overtown and Sweetwater.
Miami International Airport is located just west of the city in an unincorporated suburban area. The Greyhound, RedCoach and Gray Line Miami bus routes are included, along with the MetroRail and MetroMover systems in the Miami Offline mappa Map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Miami, America:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Miami now!
Follow us @
Tags: todo por 0.99 en miami , puntos de interes en miamimapa , mappa miami , mimo district miami map , temi miami , eeuu incluyendo miamimapa en español , como baixar mapas offline miami , miami metromover streckenplan , roma parigimappa google