Get out and about on the roads of New Zealand with the help of Mighty’s awesome audio travel guide.
The Mighty Travel Guide is loaded with great local information. It will tell you where you’re located, as well as places you might want to see as you get near — you won’t miss a thing!
The Mighty Travel Guide holds over 850 points of interest, covering the whole country — with detailed information on towns and cities, places to stay, places to eat, places of cultural significance, places of historical significance, and even places to stop and enjoy the sights.
Features included in the Mighty Travel Guide:
• Hours of great audio highlighting hundreds of points of interest worth checking out
• Local attractions, scenery, activities and unknown surprises are called to your attention as you get close
• Learn about the area: the local history, the culture, Maori influence and natural features
• Know the best things to do, places to grab a bite to eat and camping spots, as if you’re a local
• The detailed information contained in this app includes many images, with contact details, and both text and audio descriptions
• It’s easy to find information on things that interest you thanks to the detailed New Zealand maps and category filter
• Incremental download system means you’ll get free guide content updates without having to re-visit the app store
• Your phone’s inbuilt map enables you to use the “Route” feature, which will give you directions to places of interest
• No costly data fees, as the app works offline
Ideal for the backpacker, the Mighty Travel Guide helps you discover New Zealand for yourself. Head off in any direction with your own personal travel guide telling you about points of interest wherever you are.
This app includes the following regions, towns and cities:
Auckland, Northland, Waikato, Waitomo, Coromandel, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, Lake Taupo, Ruapehu, Hawkes Bay, Eastland, Taranaki, Wanganui, Manawatu, Wellington, Wairarapa, Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough, The West Coast, Christchurch, Canterbury, Dunedin, Otago, Queenstown, Southern Lakes, Fiordland, Southland.
Please note: Due to updates in this version, if you are updating the application, all previously downloaded guides will need to be downloaded again.