Gay Scout City Guides by Damron are the easiest to use Gay Travel Apps with more cities, more listings, and the most reliable info. Our extensive database includes over 18,000 listings in more than 2700 cities and towns across the United States, Canada, and Mexico -- thousands more than any other gay guide. We cover not just the urban areas, but also small towns, mountain resorts, beach towns and everything in-between! Each of our city guides is a highly efficient, light weight app that covers a single city making it easy to locate gay owned and gay friendly restaurants, bars, hotels and more while traveling.
* Easy to Use
* Highly rated – Powered by Damron Gay Guides, called "The Little Black Book of Gay Travel"!
* Simple interface that is not cluttered with check-in, chat, and other features you don't want in a travel guide.
* Reliable – Every listing verified regularly by an editor
* Beyond accommodations and nightlife, Gay Scout also covers gyms & bathhouses, LGBT bookstores, entertainment, friendly cafés, and all the things you're looking for when traveling.
* One tap locates a listing on Google Maps, goes to a website, or makes a phonecall
* Sort listings by distance or name
* Big-city listings grouped by neighborhood
* Save your favorite listings
* Listings will be updated continuously through June, 2014.
The Damron Men's Travel Guide has been called "The Little Black Book of Gay Travel". The Damron Women's Traveler is the only lesbian travel guide created for women, by women. Now, with Gay Scout by Damron, you have the expertise of the Damron travel editors at your fingers, on your mobile device.
Almost 50 years ago Bob Damron, a traveling salesman, compiled and typed a list of gay friendly bars and motels which he copied and gave to his friends. The guides were so popular he soon began publishing and selling the Damron Men's Travel Guide. For years, Damron has been called the first name – and the last word – in LGBT travel and we are still the most trusted gay travel guide available.
Visit us at www.damron.com to learn more.