Montreal is the second largest city in Canada, which is rich in culture and history. It is also popular as one of the liveliest cities in North America.
A visit to the eastern Canadian city of Montreal is not complete without experiencing its fascinating art, culture, food and architecture. Montreal City Guide features the best hotels, restaurants, hang-outs, sights and activities. So gear up to explore the museums, parks and attractions that make Montreal, one of the most diverse, beautiful and exciting place in Canada with Montreal City Guide.
• Get to know ABOUT the city
• One Tap Solution to access the information about the significant places in Montreal
• Access to map is offline
• Bookmarking - Book Mark your favorite spot
• Taping on Categories will show the list of places on map
• All in one search option
• Tap on Weather Forecast will display the coming 5 days weather
• Display your current location (When in City)
• Easy Navigation to the Book Mark View Page
A stroll along the streets watching the historical buildings of Montreal will take you back in time. When you are in Montreal, it’s easy to get into the action. This city will make your trip as exciting as possible. So just get there and experience it!!!