**** A NEW VERSION THAT SUPPORTS HIGH RESOLUTION DISPLAYS AND LANDSCAPE MODE WILL BE COMING SOON ****
Use this app to get locations, directions and street view on your android devices. Switch between Google, Bing, Mapquest and OpenLayers (OpenStreetMap).
- App will start at your location if you have location services turned on.
- Search for a town, city or place using Google, Bing, Mapquest or OpenStreetMap.
- Get directions between two locations with Google maps
- Use Bing maps to get a birds eye view of a location*
- View street view for search locations*
- To get a location's street view. First use location search and then tap on the street view tab.
- While using directions you can tap on the directions panel to the top of the screen to get a list of directions and distances. If you tap on any of the locations on the list then close the panel you will be taken to that part of the directions.
- You can pinch the screen to zoom in and out of map views (except for MapQuest maps).
- Tap on the setting tab to select a different map provider.
- While using Bing maps go to maximum zoom to see a birds eye view of the area*.
For best results with this app please turn on wifi and location services.
*** Please first try the free edition of this app to see if it is compatible with your device. ***
* Not all countries and regions have Street View or birds eye view available. This app only provides Street View for the regions where it is available. Please enter a full zip/post code and make sure the pin is near a road to maximize street view performance.
+ Please note Bing and MapQuest are only available in the paid edition.
Tags: multi maps street view , streetview with maximize & close buttons