1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MobiLearn, Inc.
The program is based on a core of over 400 common expressions linked to the situations you're most likely to experience as a business traveler or tourist in the many places around the globe where these languages are spoken. The expressions in each language were developed by professional teams of native speakers. Their translations are based on the mainstream conversational language as it’s spoken today.
“...A thoroughly engaging and useful piece of software...a testament to good organization...Audio quality … was as crisp and clear as the bells of Notre Dame.”
This app was first released in 2001 and is highly decorated, having won more competitive awards than any other talking phrasebook.
The MobiLearn Talking Phrasebook…
• Contains over 400 essential phrases and terms in all five languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
• Displays phrases in any of the languages by topic or alphabetically.
• Instantly shows the translation of any chosen phrase in the target language.
• Speaks the translation out loud in a clear native voice.
• At your option, plays all selected phrases aloud in a continuous flow according to your preferences, to aid practice and memorization
• Saves selected phrases in a personal Bookmarks category.
Superior Learning Design:
• Authentic native voices demonstrate pure, clear pronunciation.
• Find command locates key words and phrases instantly and plays them aloud.
• Bookmark command lets you copy your favorite expressions to a personal category for easy access.
• Repetition command lets you set the number of audio repetitions and the delay interval, to aid memorization and practice.
• Autoplay command lets you hear all the expressions in any category one after another, for language immersion.
The MobiLearn Talking Phrasebook includes several hours’ worth of high-quality audio, and thus requires more storage memory than the average Android app—about 35 MB. Download over WiFi is recommended. However, the application can be moved to SD card from Phone's Settings -> Application Management.
You may translate from any one of the Phrasebook’s languages to any other. Thus you may go from Spanish to German, Italian to French, or any other way in which you can pair the five languages.
“A tutor in your pocket—MobiLearn®”
Tags: mobilearn, multi language talking translator, mobilearn multi trial, talking multi language translator buttonno share, multi language phrases, mobilearn multi trial blackberry application, talking multi language translator gratis.