QUICK: Summer Sale - Half Price Cartagena Offline Guide & Map
MyNativeGuides are made by experts in the local area, who write unbiased, truthful, objective reviews of restaurants, bars, locations, events, points of interest, activities and places to visit. This Offline Cartagena, Spain guide includes more than 100 points of interest personally researched and visited by the travel writers. Each point of interest has a photograph, location details, contact information and a frank review.
✔ Easy to use.
✔ Detailed editorial derived from our best-selling Going Native print books.
✔ Editorial for Towns, Attractions, Bars & Nightlife, Eating Out, Shopping and Accommodation.
✔ In-app keyword search.
✔ Pre-loaded, detailed maps based on OpenStreetMap, the undisputed champion of detailed street-level mapping
✔ Photographs for every point of interest
✔ Single click to phone, email or visit web site of a point of interest
✔ Integrates with your favourite navigation application, such as Google Maps, to enable you to be guided to your destination. (+)
✔ Free updates to this guide whenever we publish a new version.
✔ Send us feedback on points of interest to share updates and comments into future versions.
✔ Price and opening hours guidelines.
(+) Your chosen navigation application may require a data connection.
The straightforward content is written by travel writers who live in the locations they are writing about, so you get to know the place like an insider. We focus on towns and regions that the usual guides just can’t reach. Inland villages, forgotten hamlets, the best authentic food and hidden panoramas, with frank reviews, objective descriptions and useful contact details. We’ll even guide you there with the interactive maps. You can’t pay to be included in our guides, you just have to be great!
Each guide comes with offline maps of the area to help you find all the great places to visit. You won’t need an internet connection, the maps are downloaded straight onto your phone, making it easy to travel to those far-flung places and out of the way beauty spots without racking up roaming charges.
There are plenty of tourist attractions:
* Roman remains, including the brand-new Roman theatre, recently restored. Also of interest is its Museum.
* Modernist houses, made by the pupils of the famous architect Gaudi. Including the former Town Hall, the Gran Hotel, the Casino and the Casa Maestre, among others.
* Military fortresses and facilities - Fuerte Navidad, etc.
* The Promenade and the harbour, including the famous Peral Submarine and the ARQUA (National Museum of Subacquatic Archaeology).
* Other ancient remains (of Punic, Byzantine or Arabic origin).
* Lots churches throughout the city.
* Find the ayuntamiento and the tourist offices.
If you want to feel like a local and go native when you travel, then get your MyNativeGuide now.
Tags: map of shopping area in cartegana spain , cartagena@ , cool places spain , selling points for cartagena, spain , cartagena spain lifestyle